Should We is a podcast wherein Lisa Sanchez and I discuss whether we should or shouldn’t do certain things. With Lisa finally back from Helsinki, we had a lot to cover. In episode 3, we consider:
- Should we upgrade our recording equipment?
- Should we do caffeine?
- Should we wear the same thing every day?
- Should we read fiction?
- An equipment upgrade
- A tweet about coffee
- The pursuit of perfection
- The allure of completing the set
- A place to put ideas that we’ll never ever check
- An unlikely book recommendation storage system
- Truth & Beauty, a beautiful book by Ann Patchett
- Two of Lisa’s favorite recent works of fiction: The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer, and Sea Creatures, by Susanna Daniel
- Tools we used to make this podcast: Slack, SoundCloud, GarageBand, TinyLetter
P.S. Should you subscribe on iTunes? Survey says yes.