Should We Studios is looking for an editorial assistant to join us for a part-time summer contract. Should it be you?
What you'll do
- Develop and implement a sustainable social media strategy
- Review podcast episode transcripts and recommend cuts
- Publish podcast episodes on several channels
- Reach out to sponsors and develop partnerships
- Help plan our first workshop, Groundwork
- Initiate and experiment with new ideas for growing Should We
- Manage scheduling for Should We coaching sessions
Who you are
- A strong writer with an eye for script editing, social media, and online publishing
- Experience with storytelling, through audio, writing, and/or social media
- Demonstrated interest in community-building, online and in-person
- Ambitious, curious, and independent
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Working from anywhere, but it's a plus if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area
What you'll get
- Learning from behind-the-scenes of a bootstrapped media startup
- Working from our light-filled studio, if you're local
- Setting your own hours
- A Should We coaching session (if you'd like)
- Compensation depends on experience
How to apply
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a resume and a portfolio. Links to writing samples and/or social media accounts will do.
- Tell us why you're interested, and ask us a couple of “Should we...” questions.