Recorded between our birthdays, this episode goes deep. In it, we ponder how old we should be by comparing how old we are on the inside and the outside. Inevitably, this leads us to a discussion of “shoulds” and “shouldn’ts” regarding confidence and containers.
Subscribe on iTunes to listen in on our conversation. You may or may not find it illuminating.
- Mindy Kaling’s Guide to Killer Confidence
- Rising Strong, by Brené Brown
- The Charisma Myth, by Olivia Fox Cabane
- Presence, by Amy Cuddy
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo
- The Container Store
- No More Forever Projects
- Tools we used to make this podcast: Slack, SoundCloud, Voice Memos app, Opinion app, TinyLetter, Dropbox