This episode takes a comprehensive approach to the topic of online shopping. In it, we determine, with conviction, what we should buy online, what we shouldn’t buy online, and whether we should actually buy anything at all.
Take a listen and find out where we land on each of these important issues.
- For furniture: Etsy and Joybird
- For returns: Shyp
- For mattresses and pillows: Casper
- For fancy secondhand finds: Tradesy
- For all your brands in one place: Spring
- For expert reviews: The Sweethome and The Wirecutter
- For the greatest get well gifts: Zingerman’s
- For the best produce in San Francisco: Greenhearts
- For take-out: Caviar
- For jeans with a lot of give: Paige
- The Real Runway
- The minimalist apartment article and video
- Tools we used to make this podcast: Slack, Quip, SoundCloud, Voice Memos app, TinyLetter, Dropbox